Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Antony & the Johnsons: "Aeon"

"The Crying Light" which debuted at #1 on the European chart, is one of the best records 2009. "Aeon" is a top performance, its trembling and haunting voice, feminine artwork, along with a live Beyonce classic "Crazy In Love" make this EP the best of the decade. If I'd spend my time about all amazing songs, I couldn't have time to eat. On your music blog, you often want to mention about great names like Julie Dorion, Sondre Lerche, The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart. At least, we've Aeon here to listen:

mp3: Antony & the Johnsons - Aeon

Thanks for your emails to encourage me to share more music!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut