Sunday, January 03, 2010

A Sunday Mix Music List for your iPod

On Sundays, I like spending more time at home. You find things to fool around frequently, except working. Listening music, watching telly, calling your lover or friends, going out (this is not something I'd prefer because of the crowd at everywhere) and your day finished! Waking up late, and putting some mellow music on is the best choice to me. So, I decided to make a nice list that loaded up with melancholic and atmospheric songs. You can also download any songs in the list:

Cranberries - Sunday ("Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?")
do you know where to go? where to go?

Holly Golightly - There's an End (from album "Truly She Is None Other")
Spring brings the rain, With winter comes pain, Every season has an end

Galaxie 500 - Fourth of July (from album "This is our music")

Adele - First Love ( from album "19")
forgive me first love

CocoRosie - Tahiti Rain Song (from album "La Maison de Mon RĂªve")

Barzin - My Life In Rooms ("My Life In Rooms")
my life in rooms, your life in books

Momus - A Complete History of Sexual Jealousy ("Tender Pervert")

Black Tambourine - Black Car ("Complete Recordings")

See also:
Top 20 Gay Anthems
Top 10 Train Songs

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut