Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sally Shapiro - My Guilty Pleasure (2009)

Swedish electropop duo returns this year with second album, My Guilty Pleasure.
In a press release, it's been said about the new album "hopefully make you fall in love with the person sitting next to you on the bus."

What if this person is too far to love? Do the album make me fall in love with this person after all? I dont wanna fall in love the person sitting next to me. However it's been a nice album Sally Shapiro. This italo-disco thing made me fall in love with their previous "Disco Romance" and "My Guilty Pleasure" is a nice following record.

mp3: Love in July

Tracklist:
01 Swimming Through the Blue Lagoon
02 Looking at the Stars
03 Love in July
04 My Fantasy
05 Let It Show
06 Moonlight Dance
07 Save Your Love
08 Dying in Africa
09 Miracle

Myspace

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut