Sunday, August 09, 2009

No 1 Hit: The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feelin’

One of the most powerful quartet on pop scene, Black Eyed Peas maybe releases their best song since their mega-first hit "Let's Get It Started". I Gotta Feelin’ is this years one of the best singles. Lead members Will.i.am and Fergie sings together and it becomes a Black Eyed Peas classic. Band unites with David Guetta on remix version. This is a must have summer hit in the year. 9/10

Song Streams:
The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feelin’ (Album Version)
The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feelin’ (David Guettas Electro Hop Remix)

new billboard hits
Film Lyrics Nas
I Want You Lyrics Fefe Dobson
Tonight Lyrics Joi Starr
People Lyrics Queen Latifah
My Friend Conscious Lyrics K Young
Fast Car Lyrics Queen Latifah
Party All The Time Lyrics Aubrey
Heard Em All Lyrics Amerie
Let's Talk About It Lyrics Ginuwine
Play In My Band Lyrics Shanell

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut