Monday, August 24, 2009

Beyonce - Sweet Dreams

Beyonce is one of the greatest pop hereos in 10 years. I can still listen and enjoy her very amazing song "Crazy In Love". Her debut "Dangerously in Love" is strong pop record which hard to find these days. However, i'm afraid to say, following this amazing debut, Beyonce released only some singles to make up to charts. "Sweet Dreams" is one of these unimpassioned songs, i've been listening "Naughty Girl", and you know the difference. 4/10

listen: Beyonce - Sweet Dreams

www.beyonceonline.com

1 COMMENTS:

music online on 8:46 am said...

I really love this song and no one can perform like Beyonce..I really love her!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut