Sunday, August 30, 2009

New The Twilight Sad song "I Became A Prostitute"

"I Became A Prostitute" follows the line all of my lovers My Bloody Valentines' Loveless maybe the song "Sometimes" and another classic anthem by Cocteau Twins' "Heaven Or Las Vegas", vocal reminds you Joy Division's romantic Ian Curtis all over. I feel myself happy, when i notice the power comes from these names.

This song is maybe the most amazing, brooding song of The Twilight Sad. It's the recent single from their "Forget the Night Adead" new record. It's so emotional and romantic song. Passion, passion and passion. 8/10

song preview: I Became A Prostitute

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut