Thursday, January 08, 2009

Morrissey - Years Of Refusal

Morrissey will release “Years of Refusal” in the US February 17, 2009 on Attack/Lost Highway. It will be Morrissey’s first studio album since 2006’s “Ringleader of the Tormentors”. To be honest i was not amazed with “Ringleader of the Tormentors”. "Years of Refusal" makes my letdown double up.

Yeah he's Morrissey, and he needs to sit and listen his own record to notice how boring it is. All You Need Is Me, I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris and That's How People Grow Up are few nice tracks here. That's all.

Morrissey - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris

1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

CAN YOU PUT IT UP AGAIN PLEASE???

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut