1. Franz Ferdinand - Ulysses
2. Lady GaGa featuring Colby O'Donis - Just Dance
3. The Killers - Human
They're still on my list, because i think their new song is great!
4. Oasis - I'm Outta Time
5. Cat Power - Dark End Of The Street
6. Radiohead - 15 Step| Myspace Video
7. Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
8. Beyonce - If I Were a Boy
9. The Hold Steady - Stay Positive | Myspace Video
10. Kanye West - Love Lockdown
Flashback
Silver Penciled (The End Has No End) have already mentioned about how cool The Strokes are. I want to share a song from their masterpiece Is This It:
The Strokes - Trying Your Luck
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
We no need to have any certain explanation for indie music. Indie music is love and exploring. Hold on now, Youngster... Dancing, jumping, t...
-
Exclusive two disc (DVD/CD) U.S. edition includes a bonus 10 track live album recorded in Austin, Texas (exclusive to this release). At The ...
-
I’ve known about the band Fanfarlo for maybe a month. I’d listened to only a few of their songs, but what I heard was so good I made a ment...
-
Japandroids (aka JPNDRDS) is a two piece band from Vancouver, BC. I've discovered this band with a weird name Japandroids recently. And ...
-
mp3: Morrissey - I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris mp3: Morrissey - First Of The Gang To Die mp3: Morrissey - How Soon Is Now?
-
1. Patrick Wolf - Hard Times "For me this video is my homage to two of my biggest heroes, Elvis Presley and Klaus Nomi." says Pat...
-
Perhaps I'm feeling melancholy of late, or perhaps this is simply a beautiful song. Either way it's like a long sigh after a hard da...

1 COMMENTS:
"Are we human or are we Wankers?"
The Killers are over. Too bad, I really liked their stuff. Maybe the next album will be better. This one is flaccid pop that sounds like Coldplay's throwaways.
Bummer.
Post a Comment