Sunday, November 09, 2008

"The End Has No End"- The Strokes (2003)

Because The Strokes are awesome. I've been listening to their three albums a lot lately and... they're awesome. What more can be said? I've heard they may or may not be releasing a new album in 2009 after a many year hiatus. Here's hoping. But it's just a random rumor I saw so who knows. For now, I highly recommend going out and buying their albums and enjoying. Oh, and listen to my favorite from 2003 album Room On Fire:

The End Has No End- The Strokes.

3 COMMENTS:

Ben on 3:31 pm said...

The Strokes are one of the best bands recently. i love love love them so much, thanks for the post and music!!!!

Unknown on 12:42 am said...

hey, have you ever heard the little joy album?
it´s the band fabrizio moretti made with rodrigo amarante (ex-vocals of los hermanos - a brazilian great band)...
it´s really great..

Anonymous said...

I have not. I'll have to check it out.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut