Thursday, November 20, 2008

Franz Ferdinand - Ulysses New single

This is the opening track to Franz Ferdinand's new album "Tonight". The track is made up of the stems from the remix competition for 'Ulysses'. Franz Ferdinand have announced details of their comeback single, "Ulysses". I know that we are all Franz Ferdinand fans! Such a great fun, come on lets get high! I'm loving Ulysses and third upcoming album "Tonight" will shake and rock your world. You can stream the song on official Myspace too.

Franz Ferdinand - Ulysses

3 COMMENTS:

Caravatti on 9:45 pm said...

Congratulations for your blog.
Visit my new blog and tell me what you think about it. Regards.

http://mapref41n93w.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

let me know..this is new album from Franz ferdinand??

Unknown on 5:01 pm said...

Hey guys check out Franz Ferdinand's latest album. It's a must this winter http://www.iheartmusic.com/cc-common/mfeatures/franzferdinandOD

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut