Saturday, November 29, 2008

Arctic Monkeys' Favourite Worst Nightmare was Good!

I've been listening to Arctic Monkeys' Favourite Worst Nightmare a lot recently. My previous review was pure fun, i read again and again, it's so funny. And i noticed my bad point on this album and i need to correct that.

The Last Shadow Puppets is one of my favorite in the year, and Arctic Monkeys' Favourite Worst Nightmare was actually very good! It needs some spin, then you're addicted to their guitar chords and lyrics. I felt that i had to correct this mistake and tell this is a great record. 8/10

Arctic Monkeys - Do Me A Favor

Also:
The Last Shadow Puppets - The Age Of The Understatement
The Last Shadow Puppets - Standing Next to Me

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut