Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oasis - The Shock Of The Lightning (2008)

Oasis return with the first single from their forthcoming seventh studio album, ‘Dig Out Your Soul’ on 29th September. These guys never bored from what they sound. Another Oasis-like heavy, done and rockable single. I like guitar chords in particular, vocals are exhausted. Cd single also is included with remix by The Chemical Brothers, titled Falling Down.

Comin' up in the early morning,
I feel love in the shock of the lightning,
I fall into the blinding light,
Come in, come out, come in, come out tonight.. lyrics

Oasis - The Shock Of The Lightning

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut