Saturday, February 23, 2008

Supergrass - Diamond Hoo Ha Man

Supergrass know how to always remain cool! Their debut I Should Coco made it into the pop charts. Previous record Road to Rouen is my favorite which has three perfect Supergrass cut, and they're St. Petersburg, Road to Rouen and Sad Girl. They had relesead five all good record And with Diamond Hoo Ha, they continue to play roots lie in the infectiously catchy punk-pop music. Diamond Hoo Ha is kinda likeable, it's one of nice rock records i loved in 2008.

Supergrass - Bad Blood

Recommended Tracks: Diamond Hoo Ha Man, When I Needed You, 345, Return Of Inspiration

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut