Friday, June 29, 2007

Low - I Could Live in Hope

This record reminds you beautiful view of sundown. The most people i know love sundown, because of that romantic air, orange sky, peaceful atmosphere. Not only orange sky theme makes I Could Live in Hope a great record, it's also fulfilled with stunning songwriting, magical guitar passages. It's is perfect for rainy days, sundays, late night, moreover it's one of that records that i want to mention about it to my best friends. Quite simply, no category can truly reveal the beauty and glory of Low's debut record I Could Live in Hope. You've got to let it go, you've got to listen to this angelic vocals by Alan Sparhawk and Mimi Parker.
Low - Lazy
don't miss out:
Low - Drums and Guns 2007

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut