Monday, June 04, 2007

New Music on June

New Singles
1. Rihanna feat Jay-Z – Umbrella
It's been a quite weird list. At the top of it, there is an R&B song, and the rest of them are indie or rock music. For Rihanna's Umbrella, it sounds completely great while many various beats are playing on the background, even her voice, a definitely great single.
2. Dizzee Rascal - Sirens
I'm not big fan of rap music, but i like this song.

3.Velvet Revolver – Melody & Tyranny (EP)
Velvet Revolver - Psycho Killer
Listen boringly well-known Talking Heads' Psycho Killer from The Velvet Revolver. This is a quite loud version for sure, oh my god, don't play guitar like whatever you want!

4. Queens Of The Stoneage - 3's & 7's
5. Of Montreal - Heimdalsgate
6. My Sad Captains - Bad Decisions
7. To My Boy - Model
8. Voxtrot - Steven
9. Gallows - Abandon Ship
10. Blood Red Shoes - It's Getting Boring By The Sea

New Videos
Dizzee Rascal - Sirens
Franz Ferdinand Video - All My Friends (LCD Soundsystem cover)
Green Day - Working Class Hero (Lennon cover)
The Long Blondes - The Unbearable Lightness of Building
Voxtrot - Steven
Silent Hotels - The Answering Machine

3 COMMENTS:

Bo Henry on 8:57 am said...

Great site, I´ll come back for sure!

http://popsongoftheday.blogspot.com/

Greg on 7:03 pm said...

I heard that all of Dizzee's new album will sound like that. I'm so excited!!

Anonymous said...

Ack! That is such a weird version of Psycho Killer. Is the psycho killer a fairground operator? Sounds like something they'd play over the intercom.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut