Monday, March 19, 2007

New Singles & New Music

Rock Singles
1. Bonnie Prince Billy - Strange Form Of Life
2. mp3: Manic Street Preachers – Underdogs (7”)
3. Scott Matthews - Passing Stranger
4. mp3: Maximo Park – Our Velocity
5. mp3: The Bird And The Bee – My F***ing Boyfriend (7”)
6. Laura Veirs – Don’t Lose Yourself
7. Magenta - Speechless
8. New Young Pony Club – The Bomb
9. Razorlight – I Can't Stop This Feeling I've Got
10. Rumble Strips – Alarm Clock

'A strange form of life, kicking through windows, rolling on yards'. It was a rare good song that i'm still loving from last year and i'd fallen in love with the song on first listen.

Well well well, we've a new The Manics track here, i'm very excited about their upcoming record. And new song "Underdogs" included with classic punk guitar chords, rhythmic drum beats, i'm feeling the energy of it. Hey it's a punk revivalist work, again Manics are on a mission. Go on Manics!...and did you listen album "Passing Stranger" by Scott mathews, his new single is title track, love it.
Videos
Feist - My Moon My Man
Manics - Your Love Alone Is Not Enough

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut