Saturday, March 11, 2006

Torrent


If you don't know anything about downloading files,music,film,program from torrents,
Now it's time to learn about it.I'll give lots of torrent files also new albums.But first you'll need
to install a small programme for downloading.
Utorrent
I tried lots of tools but the most useful one is utorrent.It's small but very useful(130kb)
How to use?
You need a torrent file which I'll give links for it everyday.Just Click File and select
add torrent then browse where the torrent file is,Or just drag the file to utorrent it's very simple.Now lets try this is a torrent file download it and try to open with utorrent then it'll start to download.
Violent femmes - 1st album

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut