Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nathan Asher and the Infantry

[Underground Archive]
Nathan Asher and the Infantry, from North Carolina Their song,
"Turn Up the Faders" has recieved more than critical acclaim. It recently won the John Lennon International Songwriting Contest, won the Great American Songwriting Competition, and is currently in the finals for the International Songwriting Competiton -- (this last one is the one that the
NY Times calls "THE songwriting contest to take note of.")
Band Members:Dan Abbate,Lt. Nick Abbate,Nathan Asher,Lawson Bennet,Turner Brandon,Serino

What’s more, “Turn Up the Faders” was off of the band’s 2004 debut. Their
new album, Sex Without Love is receiving rave reviews. Here are some quotes
from popular online music sites:

“Nathan Asher might just be the next great American songwriter….he is the
first lyrical inheritor to Bob Dylan and Bruce Springsteen.” –
Weirdearsmag.com

[Modern Music Review]

It’ll be hard to write about this band but I can’t believe that I had a chance to know them.One important thing about writing a review is don’t consider about what people say about the band.They’re super ,they’re amazing can’t be a real feelings about the music.It seems talking about a trivial crap.Say about your feelings about a band to describe their music.How the song changed your life?What’s going on in your heart while listening.

I’m drinking my coffee as usual and listening a song named ‘’ Storms’’ and release myself to Guitar tones the song contains.Storms are strong but this song makes me think about the stroms:Storms are maybe hard and destructive but don’t have any feelings like people( grudge,revenge).Only my feelings about the song not about the lyrics.

Best lyrical song of them is ''Turn Up The Faders’’.I think this is the best song on my underground archive.Of course every band in this underground archive has a different style and different good sides.But This song contains lots of melodies like indie,alternative,alternative pop,melancholic.I always like harmony of lots of melodies so this song shows what I’m looking for in music.I know their new album will reach to many good listeners.I believe that they won’t miss this chance.Succesfull and harworking will won real price,maybe tomorrow maybe today.

their three song

"Sex Without Love"
"Storms"
"Turn Up the Faders"

NathanAsher.zip (18625 KB)

More info can be found at:

"Turn Up the Faders" is available of their myspace page www.myspace.com/nathanasher

“Nathan Asher might just be the next great American songwriter….he is the
first lyrical inheritor to Bob Dylan and Bruce Springsteen.” –

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut