Thursday, February 15, 2007

Van Morrison At The Movies: Soundtrack Hits

Think that you're watching a film, a nice film. Isn't it beautiful hearing a great song playing along with sensitive frames? And after the watching, you search for that soundtrack tunes. Which song was it? It's beautiful feeling, you know. Searching! Finding something which makes your day. I'm listening one of my favorite album right now Moondance (1970), and my nose slightly tingles. It's great to notice that still you've the sensation by the music, good music.

We're talking of a very huge musician whose contrubition to music remarkably considerable. On this 19-track Soundtrack Hits amazing tracks play one by one. We have Gloria, Jackie Wilson Said, Domino (Live), Moondance (Live), Brown Eyed Girl, Into The Mystic (Live), Queen Of The Slipstream Have I Told You Lately?, Wild Night, Comfortably Numb (Live). If you have the time, find this soundtrack album from somewhere. Again those little bells started to play, got me from myself! My words are short today. Great songs! Do you know that we all have our soundtrack playing now. Do you hear it?
mp3: Van Morrison - Domino (Live)
Van Morrison Page

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut