Sunday, July 09, 2006

Modern Music picks:Mint Car

sunday songs
I know you love The cure and enjoy with this song 'mint car'.It was one of my fav. The cure song when i first discover this song.the song is starting so rhytimic,i love its energy.Actually i'll write about Bolshoi in this weekend but i thought that maybe i should write about a well-known band.

The sun is up
I'm so happy I could scream!
And there's nowhere else in the world I'd rather be
Than here with you
It's perfect
It's all I ever wanted
I almost can't believe that it's for real

it's a definately a sunday song which you shouldn't miss in your playlist.You can find this song in these albums 'Greatest Hits','Lot Like Love','Galore','Wild Mood Swings'.I putted the A lot like love[OST] link below comment.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut