sunday songs
I know you love The cure and enjoy with this song 'mint car'.It was one of my fav. The cure song when i first discover this song.the song is starting so rhytimic,i love its energy.Actually i'll write about Bolshoi in this weekend but i thought that maybe i should write about a well-known band.
The sun is up
I'm so happy I could scream!
And there's nowhere else in the world I'd rather be
Than here with you
It's perfect
It's all I ever wanted
I almost can't believe that it's for real
it's a definately a sunday song which you shouldn't miss in your playlist.You can find this song in these albums 'Greatest Hits','Lot Like Love','Galore','Wild Mood Swings'.I putted the A lot like love[OST] link below comment.
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
History They originally called themselves The Reactionaries , with additional band member and singer Martin Tamburovich. According to Watt, ...
-
Rating:7.9/10 Modern Music Review Three bold line post-punk/shoegaze/dream pop and combination these flying styles plus dream of Japanese an...
-
La Roux - I'm Not Your Toy The Veronicas - 4 Ever Chris Daughtry - What About Now Tinchy Stryder - You're Not Alone Naturi ...
-
Frequently misunderstood in its aesthetics and misapplied as a term, goth rock is an offshoot of post-punk that existed primarily during the...
-
AMG review The back cover photo of Spoke is a furrowing farm machine. When I see such machinery working, clouds of birds follow to eat up t...
-
Calexico is an indie rock band known for playing an eclectic variety of music. Its two main members are Joey Burns and John Convertino, wh...
-
On the surface of things, Combat Rock appears to be a retreat from the sprawling stylistic explorations of London Calling and Sandinista!...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment