Monday, April 24, 2006

The Breeders - Last Splash


The Breeders are an American rock band, formed in 1988 as a side project for Kim Deal of Pixies and Tanya Donelly of Throwing Muses.

The album spawned the hit "Cannonball." Cannonball hit #2 on the Billboard Modern Rock Charts, and the album "Last Splash" was certified Platinum thereafter.

The Breeders have a unique style of music in my opinion, and this album LAST SPLASH is undoubtably one of my favorites, if not my favorite alternative album of the 90's. It's perfect, its infectuous and endearing, it's everything an album should be, and what I wish music was more like today.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut