Wednesday, November 06, 2019
IAMX - "Insomnia"
Don't we all have this problem these days? My perfect go to song on a winter day. I also think the album is one of Chris Corner's best creation. Love it! The song was also used in How to Get Away With Murder TV series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The Bluetones is completely different for me, i play their Bluetonic, Talking to Clarry, Things Change and other great songs from their best...
-
History They originally called themselves The Reactionaries , with additional band member and singer Martin Tamburovich. According to Watt, ...
-
IAMX is one of those amazing creations by Chris Corner and it has been going around for a while now. His music is so unique and always tak...
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
The follow-up to the poorly received Thank You, an album of covers, this album finally made John Taylor leave the band. In January 1997, wh...
-
Of the three thematic Cash CDs simultaneously released in the spring of 2000 (the others are God and Love ), Murder is the most sensible....
-
it's not wrong to say this is the best album of Bonnie 'Prince' Billy.Slow and lethal songs with imperfect vocals.But you'l...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment