Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Top 10 Hit Music UK at 8 June 2011

Pos. Status Prev. Wks Artist Title
1 non-mover 1 7 Pitbull Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer)
2 up 3 12 Aloe Blacc I Need A Dollar
3 up 5 6 Alexandra Stan Mr Saxobeat
4 non-mover 4 11 LMFAO Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett and Goonrock)
5 down 2 10 Bruno Mars The Lazy Song
6 new none 1 Alex Gaudino What A Feeling (feat. Kelly Rowland)
7 down 6 11 Chris Brown Beautiful People (feat. Benny Benassi)
8 up 20 5 Rihanna California King Bed
9 down 7 12 Snoop Dogg Sweat (David Guetta Remix)
10 up 13 5 Jennifer Lopez I'm Into You (feat. Lil Wayne)

I am not a big fan of the new singles list this week. However, I believe that there will be amazing songs coming out the following weeks. 'Party Rock Anthem' by LMFAO is my favorite song on the list.

Music video by Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer performing Give Me Everything

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut