Friday, June 10, 2011

A rainy day MIX

I love rainy days in London. You can see everybody is going home, but somehow I want to go out and walk along these empty streets. Maybe not such a great idea. You might think I am very weird, but I always prefer rainy days to sunny ones. This is a mixture of some songs that I find perfect for rainy days.

1. Cocteau Twins - Bluebeard (Four-Calendar Café 1993)
2. Sondre Lerche - Never Mind The Typos (Sondre Lerche 2011)
3. The Sleepy Jackson - Acid In My Heart (Lovers 2003)
4. Band Of Horses - Wicked Gil (Everything All The Time 2006)
5. Martin L. Gore - Stardust (Counterfeit² 2003)
6. Sondre Lerche - I Guess It's Gonna Rain Today  (Heartbeat Radio 2009)

2 COMMENTS:

cmmy said...

love the list!!!! Bluebeard is stunning, thanks for great music!

writing jobs on 1:13 pm said...

That's a masterpiece!! Very impressive.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut