I love rainy days in London. You can see everybody is going home, but somehow I want to go out and walk along these empty streets. Maybe not such a great idea. You might think I am very weird, but I always prefer rainy days to sunny ones. This is a mixture of some songs that I find perfect for rainy days.
1. Cocteau Twins - Bluebeard (Four-Calendar Café 1993)
2. Sondre Lerche - Never Mind The Typos (Sondre Lerche 2011)
3. The Sleepy Jackson - Acid In My Heart (Lovers 2003)
4. Band Of Horses - Wicked Gil (Everything All The Time 2006)
5. Martin L. Gore - Stardust (Counterfeit² 2003)
6. Sondre Lerche - I Guess It's Gonna Rain Today (Heartbeat Radio 2009)
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
If i ask you'what is the funniest band from early years?'.Maybe it's hard to think which band could be?But i'm sure that you...
-
The Smashing Pumpkins was an influential American alternative rock band which formed in Chicago, Illinois in 1988. Less influenced by p...
-
The MM blog presents its the unique end of the year list. 1. John Vanderslice - Emerald City 2. Fiery Furnaces - Widow City 3. Panda Bear - ...
-
White Blood Cells (2001) is the third album by American rock band The White Stripes. White Blood Cells eventually reached #61 on the Billb...
-
The first single released ahead of the full album by Peter Bjorn & John left me feeling unimpressed. It was strange, and it felt like a...
-
Album of the day Second solo album from former Skunk Anansie lead-singer Skin. This is the follow-up to 2003's 'Fleshwounds' and...
-
Modern Music 80s Rock The recurring statement through your ’70s interviews was about trying to shake off that middle class ball and chain. ...


2 COMMENTS:
love the list!!!! Bluebeard is stunning, thanks for great music!
That's a masterpiece!! Very impressive.
Post a Comment