Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger - Right There

I know it is so boring to post couple of new hit songs to get visitors. However, I try posting the music I  like to listen. I put any kind of music (genre does not matter) here for you if you might find it interesting. There is something about Nicole Scherzinger, but I really don't know why she is so charming. I know 'Right There' is not the best Nicole song yet, but her music always sounds ready to blow you up.

About the song:
"Right There" is a song by American recording artist Nicole Scherzinger, taken from her debut studio album, Killer Love (2011). Written by Ester Dean, Frank Romano, Daniel Morris and co-written and produced by Jim Jonsin, the Island-flavored midtempo pop song sees Scherzinger singing about her lover and telling other women to stay away. It was released on May 17, 2011.


www.nicolescherzingermusic.com

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut