I know it is so boring to post couple of new hit songs to get visitors. However, I try posting the music I like to listen. I put any kind of music (genre does not matter) here for you if you might find it interesting. There is something about Nicole Scherzinger, but I really don't know why she is so charming. I know 'Right There' is not the best Nicole song yet, but her music always sounds ready to blow you up.
About the song:
"Right There" is a song by American recording artist Nicole Scherzinger, taken from her debut studio album, Killer Love (2011). Written by Ester Dean, Frank Romano, Daniel Morris and co-written and produced by Jim Jonsin, the Island-flavored midtempo pop song sees Scherzinger singing about her lover and telling other women to stay away. It was released on May 17, 2011.
www.nicolescherzingermusic.com
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
If i ask you'what is the funniest band from early years?'.Maybe it's hard to think which band could be?But i'm sure that you...
-
White Blood Cells (2001) is the third album by American rock band The White Stripes. White Blood Cells eventually reached #61 on the Billb...
-
The first single released ahead of the full album by Peter Bjorn & John left me feeling unimpressed. It was strange, and it felt like a...
-
Wheatus is Wheatus' first album, released on 15 August 2000. Three singles were released off the album: Wheatus' biggest hit "...
-
Modern Music 80s Rock The recurring statement through your ’70s interviews was about trying to shake off that middle class ball and chain. ...
-
Blonde Redhead - Top Ranking LCD Soundsystem - All My Friends M.I.A. - Bird Flu Björk - Declare Independence Menomena - Evil Bee Bat for Las...
-
Creed - Human Clay 1. Are You Ready? 2. What If 3. Beautiful 4. Say I 5. Wrong Way 6. Faceless Man 7. Never Die 8. With Arms Wide Open 9. Hi...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment