Monday, May 23, 2011

Adele - Someone Like You

Recommended music
This blog is like my baby. It keeps growing each year and helps me to share some of good music out there with you. You (my dear readers) help me to keep posting.  This song comes for you. Adele's previous album '19' was really amazing. However, you probably recognize her new album '21'. It includes a very nice love song titled 'Someone Like You' as you might know from the UK charts, one of the number one hits and I would be happy to share the song here on this blog:

1 COMMENTS:

Adele Fan on 6:43 pm said...

This is such a beautiful song and I think it's something everyone can relate to. Continued success to both Adele and your blog :)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut