Tuesday, March 08, 2011

A Post for Peace and People

Depending to my mood and it is actually depending the world we live in right now. So I want to scream this out "Fu*k you all users and fake, bad and evil people". I'm not sure you will get paid for what you have done to those poor people, for those that you killed because of oil, petrol, money whatever it is... Simple go to hell!

On the other hand, music and art help us to find the true of us, our soul and personality. I want to thank you all of you good artists out there.

Beach House - Lover Of Mine
Robert Wyatt - Little Red Riding Hood Hit The Road
Steve Wynn - Under the Weather
Arcade Fire - Crown Of Love
Antony & The Johnsons - Another world
Bonnie Prince Billy -  I See a Darkness
Elliott Smith - Independence Day

that's it for now...

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut