Today I decided to listen to Patrick Wolf's The Magic Position.Then, I went to www.patrickwolf.com to see if he released something new. Despite not releasing new records or albums, he's having a concert in Koko located in Camden High Steet on 29th March. It's going to be perfect when Bluebells are ringing!
21 Mar 11 Patrick Wolf in Dublin Sugar Club Ireland
23 Mar 11 Patrick Wolf in Glasgow Oran Mor United Kingdom
24 Mar 11 Patrick Wolf in Nottingham Rescue Rooms United Kingdom
25 Mar 11 Patrick Wolf in Birmingham O2 Academy United Kingdom
26 Mar 11 Patrick Wolf in Manchester Academy 2 United Kingdom
28 Mar 11 Patrick Wolf in Bristol Thekla United Kingdom
29 Mar 11 Patrick Wolf in London (Camden High Street, London NW1) Koko United Kingdom
Yay Patrick! Come to Camden Town!
mp3: Patrick Wolf - London (Lycanthropy "2003")
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
This isn't an album or an album review.Modern music followers,lovers,or haters:)Today is my birthday.And I want to share my cake with y...
-
Unearthed is, before anything else, a monolith. It's a whopping five CDs of material, four of which are previously unreleased. The fir...
-
Rating:5/10 I was searching about this record. First of all the album title isn't rare, there are lots of Strength In Numbers by other a...
-
New Goldfrapp album Seventh Tree starts slowly. Like watching a flower growing, the songs play softly. It sounded quite dull at my first l...
-
The Clash was one of the most successful British punk rock groups that existed from 1976 to 1986. They incorporated punk, reggae, rockabil...
-
Rating: 4 /10 I don't find The Libertines and The Strokes as influential bands but good bands. They released nice couple of albums, play...
-
Brooklyn based band releases their third record. I missed the voice of Yuki Chikudate, her voice once again brooding, enchanting and surpris...


0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment