Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top 10 Pop Hits of the Week UK

1. Bruno Mars - Grenade
Best song of the week for now!

2. Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude

3. Rihanna - What's My Name? (feat. Drake

4. Katy B - Lights On (feat. Ms Dynamite)

5. Matt Cardle - When We Collide
It's falling down! I'm actully quite amazed that it's still in the top ten list.

6. David Guetta - Who's That Chick? (feat. Rihanna)

7. Adele - Make You Feel My Love

8. The Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)

9. Far East Movement - Like A G6 (feat. Cataracs & Dev)

10. JLS - Eyes Wide Shut (feat. Tinie Tempah)

Flashback Hit Songs:
Cocorosie - Beautiful Boyz

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut