Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Peter, Bjorn and John: "Gimme Some" NEW ALBUM

Peter Bjorn And John Set to Release New Full-Length Studio Album March 28 in UK, EU and ROW on Cooking Vinyl and on March 29 through StarTime International for North America.

For my first spin, it shines all over my place and grows on me each listen. I already picked my favorite tracks from the new album which are definitely "Second Chance", "Dig A Little Deeper" and "(Don't Let Them) Cool Off". This album sounds like a perfect pure pop rock music. Keep you update ifthey release any single from the album, I hope it becomes one of my favorites above.

Gimme Some:
01 Tomorrow Has to Wait
02 Dig a Little Deeper
03 Second Chance
04 Eyes
05 Breaker Breaker
06 May Seem Macabre
07 (Don't Let Them) Cool Off
08 Black Book
09 Down Like Me
10 Lies
11 I Know You Don't Love Me

www.peterbjornandjohn.com

2 COMMENTS:

Amanda on 8:15 am said...

Can't wait for this to come out! Already been playing "Breaker, Breaker" on repeat... have high hopes for the rest of it!

Anonymous said...

Great album! I did a full review on my blog at http://www.kammentary.com/2011/03/first-impressions-gimme-some-by-peter.html but music this catchy should be illegal!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut