I wanted to live in the year 2525, it would help me to break free! Or, it's just my imagination on 10 o'clock while I was trying to kill bugs in my kitchen! I always enjoyed for the 1980s weird, disco-like music. The artwork above is created by me. I know that I have to see my doctor. Enjoy!
mp3: Visage - In the Year 2525 (from The Best of Visage)
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The MM blog presents its the unique end of the year list. 1. John Vanderslice - Emerald City 2. Fiery Furnaces - Widow City 3. Panda Bear - ...
-
The new single from the reunited Crowded House is "Don't Stop Now". Produced by Steve Lillywhite (U2, Morrissey) "Don...
-
If i ask you'what is the funniest band from early years?'.Maybe it's hard to think which band could be?But i'm sure that you...
-
White Blood Cells (2001) is the third album by American rock band The White Stripes. White Blood Cells eventually reached #61 on the Billb...
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
IAMX is one of those amazing creations by Chris Corner and it has been going around for a while now. His music is so unique and always tak...
-
The first single released ahead of the full album by Peter Bjorn & John left me feeling unimpressed. It was strange, and it felt like a...


1 COMMENTS:
I am yenda in korea.
I invite you to yenda.bandcamp.com ~
please join music !!!
Post a Comment