Monday, August 23, 2010

The National song: "Conversation 16"

The National are a Brooklyn-based indie rock band and with their new record "High Violet" there are quite more famous then they used to be. I listen to the song almost everytime when I put some music on. "Conversation 16" is very favorable new song of them. I did some research about the new record:

High Violet sold 51,000 copies in its first week of sales, charting at #3 on the Billboard 200. This marks The National's highest charting effort yet (beating Boxer, which debuted at #68).

It's not hard to say that they are quite well-known band from now on. I heard their song played while I was buying some records at HMV store. Well I afraid to share the song due to copyright. However I will share because I don't care if they are more popular now. (Some bands do not want their songs shared after they become famous.)

mp3: The National - "Conversation 16"

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut