Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Album: Asobi Seksu - Rewolf (2009)

"Rewolf" is included with 10 great acoustic version of previously released Asobi Seksu songs. The result is the darkest Asobi Seksu record! When I first listened "Hush", i thought this band was one of the best alternative bands around. "Gliss" (from Hush), "New Years" (from Citrus) have been amazing , with Japanese female singer Yuki Chikudate's soft and gentle voice. Also, I didnt like the cover of Hope Sandoval's "Suzanne".

I find every-day indie rock bands very boring. Asobi Seksu, however gives an impression that you have at least discovered something different. Anyway, I love the re-recorded songs.

mp3: Asobi Seksu - Gliss

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut