Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just another Katy Perry Songs MTV Unplugged

Katy Perry's fancy, fashionable and ambitious "I Kissed A Girl" comes as live versions in her new MTV Unplugged album. These are better than the versions in her "One of the Boys" album. Personally I think Katy Perry is worth listening to for her live MTV performance.

The album features rearranged takes on hit songs like my favorite live song of her "I Kissed a Girl," "Waking Up In Vegas", and "Thinking of You" as well as two brand-new songs, Perry's version of Fountains of Wayne's "Hackensack" and a previously-leaked original song called "Brick by Brick."

Katy Perry - I Kissed a Girl (live)

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut