Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pop Nonsense (2009) by Dogs Die in Hot Cars NEW!

Dogs Die in Hot Cars are a Scottish band which became popular in the UK and with their big hit ""I Love You 'Cause I Have To" in 2004. Please Describe Yourself is the debut album, Pop Nonsense (2009) is their first album in 5 years.

I'm loving the new album, Pop Nonsense is the latest single right now. It's fun that there are new 17 song in Pop Nonsense. Here you can listen all demos. It's been a fresh summer record.

Dogs Die in Hot Cars - Pop Nonsense

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut