Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lots of Good Songs, No Time to Listen

I haven't had a lot of time lately to sift through all my new music downloads. It's annoying because I know there's great stuff waiting to be heard and shared. But here are two songs I have come upon recently. The first is a thoughtful, quiet song from last year that somehow managed to get overlooked. It’s so lovely… and sad. I love the lyrics. The other is a new song from this year. It has lots of buzzy reverb cloaking the crunchy, catchy beats that remind me (even though I hate making comparisons) of The Raveonettes. Enjoy.

Lior- I’ll Forget You (feat. Sia)

Gliss- Morning Light

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut