Friday, May 02, 2008

Scarlett Johansson - Anywhere I Lay My Head

Look carefully to the cover of Scarlett Johansson's new album . You'll see too many times about this new great gloomy record on this blog. Everything has been so depressing featuring a lot of great Tom Waits tracks from Alice, Swordfishtrombones, Rain Dogs, Real Gone and Bone Machine. Especially cover of my personal favorite Tom Waits track Green grass by Scarlett Johansson is enormously delightful. You'll also hear Bowie on two tracks Falling down and Fannin' street. I've listened the whole album, but i won't put any mp3 tracks till the release date.
Listen the title track here.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut