Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Death Cab for Cutie - Narrow Stairs

My favorite new record “Narrow Stairs” will arrive in stores and at all online retailers on May 13th. Produced by the member of band’s Chris Walla, “Narrow Stairs” will be preceded by the single, “I Will Possess Your Heart.” “I hope this album is a bit of a surprise for those out there that think they have us all figured out. We can’t wait to share these songs with the world,” states Death Cab bassist Nick Harmer. This sounds very good. (See full track listing below)

1. Bixby Canyon Bridge
2. I Will Possess Your Heart
3. No Sunlight
4. Cath…
5. Talking Bird
6. You Can Do Better Than Me
7. Grapevine Fires
8. Your New Twin Sized Bed
9. Long Division
10. Pity and Fear
11. The Ice Is Getting Thinner

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut