Saturday, April 19, 2008

New Music

My computer has broken down, and i couldn't post about any of those amazing new records. I've been listening to The Tiger Lillies' new cabaret shit Seven Deadly Sins, a very theatrical like previous Tiger Lillies albums. Have you ever heard about Firewater, a gypsy-like indie rock band! They wrote and recorded a new record [The Golden Hour] with the help of local musicians and other miscreants. Tamir Muskat (Firewater, Balkan Beat Box) produced it. You can watch about the singer of Firewater travel on youtube.

In Ghost Colours, most of you should hear about this record, a brand new Cut Copy record. It sound good, but it rapes lots of Human League, Lcd Soundsystem and Daft Punk. If you try to show me 80s music catalog again, i still prefer Boy George, Human League. Please please don't copy my favorite bands (crying!). Ok! Cut Copy's In Ghost Colours offers almost the most beautiful new indie thing.
Cut Copy - Lights And Music

M83 is another great thing that i've discovered recently. Noisy, powerful and experimental rock music. Let me die in your arms! From Saturdays = Youth record:
M83 - Kim & Jessie

And also i've listened a lot of The Smiths
I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour, But heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Something for the ears
Radiohead - Nude Lyrics
Lily Allen - I Don't Know Lyrics
Kooks - Always Where I Need To Be Lyrics
Raheem DeVaughn - Love Drug Lyrics
Busta Rhymes - Don't Touch Me Lyrics
Jason Aldean - Laughed Until We Cried Lyrics

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut