Tuesday, April 08, 2008

James - Hey Ma

OOOOOOooooooooo! tim booth tim booth. Dance of the bad angels. Booth. Hey Ma! Morrissey's ringleader of the tormenters was a big diss... for me. Hey Ma is the only hope to love britpop again. Where are songs like bittersweet symphony, girl afraid, laid? The songwriting is dead or i'm deaf? I want new The verve record, who will send it to me? Questions are going to stop? Boom boom. Moby, play that fuc*ing song for the last time. As you can see, writing reviews can be so depressing at times.

James - Hey Ma

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut