Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Listen YACHT - "See Mystery Lights" Full Album
Tracklist:
01 "Ring The Bell"
02 "The Afterlife"
03 "I'm In Love With A Ripper"
04 "It's Boring / You Can Live Anywhere You Want"
05 "Psychic City (Voodoo City)"
06 "Summer Song"
07 "We Have All We've Ever Wanted"
08 "Don't Fight The Darkness"
09 "I'm In Love With A Ripper (Party Mix)"
10 "Psychic City (Version)"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
You remember the guy who made something completely different from pop music but still somehow pop music. His dark, depressing world wouldn...
-
Rammstein - Brachiale Gewalt (1998) Metallica - Master Of Puppets Tour (1986 Bootleg) Iron Maiden (With Paul diAnno) - Phantom Of The Opera ...
-
Yes' debut album is surprisingly strong, given the inexperience of all those involved at the time. In an era when psychedelic meandering...
-
You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...
-
Sade is one those hypnotic singer, I even think she has special powers, once listened to it. You will be a fan forever. "No Ordinary...
-
Flashback Playlist I enter to this high street shop and it starts playing. No it is not actually "Obsessions" that is playing. It...
-
Biography: Best known for the shimmering "Under the Milky Way," their lone Top 40 hit, the Australian band the Church combined th...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment