Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
This is a new chart that I wanted to make.There are some songs,huge and magicfull songs.But we don't know them and don't try to know...
-
Iron Maiden is a British heavy metal band from East London. Formed in 1975 by bassist Steve Harris, previously of Gypsy's Kiss and Smi...
-
This isn't an album or an album review.Modern music followers,lovers,or haters:)Today is my birthday.And I want to share my cake with y...
-
Rating:8.5/10 Modern Music Review The thinking man's bar band, the Hold Steady use a thundering classic-rock template--evoking everythin...
-
Rating: 8.6/10 Modern Music Review Indie Pop, Lo-Fi Songs From A Series Of Unfortunate Events The first album for the latest "band...
-
Rating: 10/10 Modern Music Review How many bands do you know that greatly have an impact in your ears, but unfortunately people don't ...
-
The Clash was one of the most successful British punk rock groups that existed from 1976 to 1986. They incorporated punk, reggae, rockabil...

4 COMMENTS:
Catchy enough, but it could do with some dynamics.
I love it, I love it!! I love the way Jordin hold the note Grounnnnnnnnndddddd!! Jordin Sparks CAN SING THIS GIRL!!!
Salut! Mark Evans . payday loans
toronto cash advance This website is expert I appreciated it quite a bit
AAA Toronto Payday Loans 1172 Bay St #101, Toronto, ON M5S 2B4 (416) 477-2817
Post a Comment