I know this post is gonna make my blog look like something rubbish. However, I think Xfactor is giving me headaches. X factor kills the music industry in my opinion. I didn't like anything about music on the show at all. It is just giving me headaches. That Tulisha (I really don't know what her job is lol), Gary Barlow and the others are not music gods, so I don't understand what is going on in this X factor.
Go my little muffins, my God!
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
If i ask you'what is the funniest band from early years?'.Maybe it's hard to think which band could be?But i'm sure that you...
-
The Smashing Pumpkins was an influential American alternative rock band which formed in Chicago, Illinois in 1988. Less influenced by p...
-
The MM blog presents its the unique end of the year list. 1. John Vanderslice - Emerald City 2. Fiery Furnaces - Widow City 3. Panda Bear - ...
-
White Blood Cells (2001) is the third album by American rock band The White Stripes. White Blood Cells eventually reached #61 on the Billb...
-
The first single released ahead of the full album by Peter Bjorn & John left me feeling unimpressed. It was strange, and it felt like a...
-
Album of the day Second solo album from former Skunk Anansie lead-singer Skin. This is the follow-up to 2003's 'Fleshwounds' and...
-
Modern Music 80s Rock The recurring statement through your ’70s interviews was about trying to shake off that middle class ball and chain. ...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment