Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Hercules And Love Affair's NEW ALBUM "Blue Songs"

Blue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue SongsBlue Songs

I know it looks too much when I type the album title 19 times, but I really love Hercules And Love Affair a lot. Their new album "Blue Songs" already got me with its hundreds amazing beats, My House, Leonora and amazing song Falling are all marvelous example of House/Club music. “My House” comes form Hercules And Love Affair’s sophomore album Blue Songs

Stream My house:

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut