I did not have time to write about the new song of Manics. It is not war, just the end of love. I love their songs that they always give people good message. Since The Holy Bible as the best album ever they made, it is very happy to see they still going on the way they believe.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
This is a new chart that I wanted to make.There are some songs,huge and magicfull songs.But we don't know them and don't try to know...
-
Doolittle is the Pixies ' second LP album, released in April 1989 through the 4AD label (green-brown cover). The album was re-released...
-
I think he has a very fantastic charisma and he had been in many different musical styles.So,this is why i always have called him perfect ar...
-
001) Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven 002) Van Halen - Eruption 003) Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird 004) Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb 005) Jimi...
-
Rating: 4/10 Modern Music Review: Audioslave returns with their new release Revelations(2006). After their 2002 debut album Audioslave and ...
-
Rating: 4.9/10 Modern Music Review Style: Alt. Metal Dark music doesn't matter to me, The matter is unwilling music. The alt-metal band...
-
Neil Young was on a creative high in 1975. By the end of the summer, Zuma was finished, though still not released. Yet Neil carrie...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment