Monday, April 26, 2010

The National : "High Violet" Streamable!

New The National record is up to stream on NYTimes. You can listen to the entire album of Brooklyn-based indie rock band. Previous record Boxer was smooth, I still remember some of the tunes very well. Self-produced new album sounds like an indie rock record that needs more than five spin than any average pop record. So, my ears up to listen "High Violet" and that handsome lead singer's mellow voice. It's been so manish record.

Homepage
I Hope they get many visitors with the trick and listen High Violet on NYtimes

Fresh songs
Ain't No Doubt About It Lyrics Game
Don't Let Me Be Lyrics B.O.B.
She Said Lyrics Plan B
Waka Waka Lyrics Shakira
Wild One Lyrics Rock City
Higher Lyrics B.O.B.
Going My Way Lyrics Craig David
Lonely Lyrics Taio Cruz
Someday Lyrics Rob Thomas
Between The Lines Lyrics Stone Temple Pilots

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut