Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contact
Popular Posts of the Week
-
The Bluetones is completely different for me, i play their Bluetonic, Talking to Clarry, Things Change and other great songs from their best...
-
History They originally called themselves The Reactionaries , with additional band member and singer Martin Tamburovich. According to Watt, ...
-
I feel like I got caught in a erotic relationship with a random person every time I play his song. It even feels like you are lost in Lond...
-
The titles in Legacy's 16 Biggest Hits series have been so well done otherwise that it is surprising its Johnny Cash title is such a d...
-
IAMX is one of those amazing creations by Chris Corner and it has been going around for a while now. His music is so unique and always tak...
-
The follow-up to the poorly received Thank You, an album of covers, this album finally made John Taylor leave the band. In January 1997, wh...
-
Interpol are often accused of paying more attention to their haircuts than music. But good grooming habits don't always equate hollow so...

0 COMMENTS:
Post a Comment