Sunday, July 09, 2006

Roger Waters - Berlin

Live Section (2006.06.08)
I'd seen him live in Istanbul.It was fascinating.I still excited that i saw him.Beautiful scene,wanderful show with amazing charismatic Roger.He released a live album 'Berlin'.You can get crazy when you're listening this live album.But I still prefer to watch live performance of musicians,live albums are not as exiting as concerts in world music.You can find here some show reviews:
http://www.brain-damage.co.uk/general/rw06ber.html
And also you can find legal music downloading below this page.But don't forget it's only promo.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut