Sunday, July 02, 2006

Modern Music picks:We've Been Had

Sunday Songs
For Sure,it's the best the Walkmen song.
Alternative rings are playing and you swing with it.These words maybe can't
explain 'We've Been Had'.You shouldn't spend your time talking on this song,only
listen let yourself relax.Maybe you find yourself singing this song loudly.

Lyrics aren't so great very simple lyrics like:

'See me age 19 with some dumb haircut from 1960, moving to New York City.
Live with my friends there; we’re all taking the same steps..
they’re foolish now.'

But the melody is great and magical.

'We’ve been had.. you say it’s over. Sometimes I’m just happy I’m older.'

I didn't get boring even if i've been listening it for years.You can find this song their album 'Everyone Who Pretended to Like Me Is Gone'
buy from amazon this album only $9.99

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts of the Week

Featured Post

Talk Talk - Such A Shame (80s music)

You don't really see that I share a lot of 80s on this blog. I am always so confused by the era, not really implying it's pretenti...

 

Modern Music 2011 | Designed by Bulut